Monday, September 8, 2014

September 8, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "It looks like a circle!  I want to go home and see it through my telescope!" (referring to the moon while we were in the car)
  • "Mr. Calvin is my friend now.  And so is Ms. Sierra and Ms. Emily and the other Ms. Emily."  When Mommy asked who the other Ms. Emily was, I laughed at her and said, "there is no other Ms. Emily!  Ha!  I got you!"

I did:
  • I wore my "Elmer the Elephant" dress (patchwork of colors) to school today.
  • I was a super big girl and got a smiley!  Mommy was so happy!
  • Mommy surprised me by picking me up from school.  I was expecting Daddy to pick me up.
  • Mommy grabbed me dinner and took me to Ms. Sierra's house for a bit.  After she picked me up, she told me that she and Daddy had taken Littles to the doctor.  I hope she is going to be okay.
  • Once we got home, I visited with the pets, took my medicine, watched a tiny bit of television during my medicine then headed to bed.  Mommy did have to snap a few pictures of me for the blog right as I got ready to climb into bed, even though I had a little chocolate ice cream on my face.  Oh well!
  • We are all exhausted and are hoping for a restful night tonight.






No comments:

Post a Comment