Friday, September 26, 2014

September 26, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "I don't want that much sweet" (when choosing to not go and get donuts).
  • "Look Mommy... I found Jiminy Cricket!" 
  • "My next party, I want to have Snow White....  No, the next party should be Dorothy (The Wizard of Oz) and then Snow White."
  • "This year for Halloween, I want to be Elsa.  Then I want to be Snow White, then a Unicorn, then Belle, then Santa Claus, then a pom-pom, then a pole, then a sign, then food an egg one year then spaghetti the next year....  (giggling like crazy knowing I was completely silly and Mommy was laughing too). 


I did:
  • Wore a beautiful dress to school today thanks to Daddy agreeing to let me wear it.
  • I chose to eat waffles at home instead of going to get donuts with Daddy this morning.
  • I had a great day at school and got another smiley... that is now two straight full weeks of smileys.  Mommy and Daddy are so proud!
  • When I got home from school, there was a package waiting for me.  It had some super cute Harley Davidson bib overalls and a card with "two dollars" in it....  It was much more than two dollars, but I don't understand the differences in bills quite yet.  I will be happy when I see what I can buy.  Thanks Uncle Bill and Billy! 
  • Daddy changed my clothes into Cardinal attire, then we headed to Mommy's school for the big football game.  I got to play with other kids and eat lots of yummy food at the tailgate before the game, then got to walk around and visit people and eat more snacks while watching the game.  I even got hot cocoa!  I smashed a finger (the middle one) in the press box door during the game.  I was really upset.  Mommy got me some ice which helped and Gabriel got me a ring pop which helped even more.  Mommy didn't seem too excited that I had to show everyone my boo-boo (holding up the one finger).  I nearly fell asleep at one point toward the end of the game and had my head laid on Mommy's shoulder and made her carry me everywhere, then I got my second wind after rushing the field with the students and was so super silly by the time we were in the car headed home.
  • A special thank you to Gabriel for the ring pop, Daddy for the M&Ms, and one of Mommy's students for the pom-pom.  I had way too many sweets tonight from cupcakes and cookies at the tailgate, to candy and hot cocoa during the game.  Mommy thinks I'm already sweet enough.
  • I'm excited that we all get to sleep in tomorrow.  It's been a very busy week!



































No comments:

Post a Comment