Monday, September 22, 2014

September 22, 2014


Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:
  • "I don't want to wear jeans.  I have to wear a dress so I can be beautiful!" (arguing with Mommy and Grandma when picking out clothes to wear for the day).


I did:

  • Woke up and decided to wear a dress.  Grandma and Mommy helped me get ready.  I finally decided on a blue dress and Grandma put my hair in a ponytail.  Mommy said I need to practice sitting like a lady when wearing a dress... I just want to be comfy! 
  • We went to the doctor's office to see Dr. Wear.  I immediately showed Grandma the secret glow in the dark stars on the ceiling of his Green Bay Packer room. then was very brave during my appointment.  I wasn't able to get my shots today since I had a "squeak" in my chest.  Mommy said I must have swallowed a mouse or something, but I think it is caused by my coughing. 
  • After a late breakfast at Waffle House with Mommy, Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Carol, Mommy took me to school.  My friends were already outside playing on the playground when I got there.
  • Daddy picked me up and took me to McDonalds and then to Ms. Sierra's since he and Mommy had conferences tonight.  I missed them, but had fun with Sierra and her family.  I was super hyper when Mommy picked me up.
  • After stopping to pick up the Barbie movie from the Redbox and to get some new medicine, we went home.  I got to watch a little of my movie while taking my medicine before bed.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment