Sunday, September 28, 2014

September 28, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "Let me tell you a knock, knock joke...  Knock knock, who's there, nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody,...  hahaha!  Isn't that funny?"
  • "We are in aisle two two" (while shopping... Mommy looked up a the sign and saw we were in aisle 22)
  • "Tori's my new bestest friend, but I miss Rebekah..."
  • "Thank you Mommy" (Mommy seemed so proud of my manners today. I thanked Mommy and Daddy each multiple times and even told Mommy I was sorry when I wasn't too nice to her.)


I did:

  • I slept in some this morning, then got up and had breakfast and a bath before church.
  • I wanted to wear a cute tutu like dress, but Mommy and Daddy both felt it was a little short.  I promised I would be lady-like and not show everyone my panties...  that didn't work out so well since I was climbing all over the furniture and doing flips in the foyer of the church.
  • When we stopped by the house before going out for lunch, Mommy made me put some black leggings on under my dress to keep from showing myself everyone.
  • I chose McDonalds for lunch and was super excited about my Monster High toy.  Mommy said it was similar to a Magic 8 ball whatever that might be.
  • After a nap at home, I helped Mommy do our weekly grocery shopping.  I made a new friend who had a cell phone toy and got lots of compliments on how cute I was, especially when I was singing, "Let it Go" while walking through the aisles of the store.
  • I spent a few hours with Ms. Sierra and her family so Mommy could have a date night with Daddy.  I rode my scooter, shot a basketball, and played at the playground.  What fun!

Snapping a selfie.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment