Thursday, September 25, 2014

September 25, 2014


Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "And I'll give you this for helping me Mommy." (giving Mommy a few coins after she had given me a few coins for helping her put away laundry).
  • "This is angering me!" (while watching the previews before our movie since we couldn't skip them without the remote).
  • "I'm sleepy... like a star!"


I did:
  • It was raining this morning, so Daddy thought it would be a great day to wear my new "Rain, rain go away shirt."  I wasn't so sure.  After much debate and a little coercion from Mommy, I gave in and put it on and ended up loving it. 
  • Had a great day at school today, even got a smiley.  I didn't cough at all either.
  • Mommy took a picture of my tree on the wall when she picked me up.  She loved it.  She also loved my hand art too. 
  • After going home for a bit, we went out for a nice dinner at Bob Evans.  I was very cranky before I ate...  Daddy caught a great moment with a picture when Mommy was frustrated and I was cranky....  then, about 5 seconds later, I was laughing hysterically.  Mommy blames my meds (5 days of prednisone is making me a cranky bear!).  I had the pancakes with blueberries and whipped cream... YUM!  I also helped Mommy and Daddy with dessert.
  • Back at home, Daddy went to a meeting, so Mommy and I cuddled and watched Lilo &Stitch.  Mommy even fell asleep on the couch.  Silly Mommy!
  • After a quick snack of cereal and a book it was bedtime!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment