Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December 10, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "I was a good girl... I had THREE smileys!"


I did:
  • I woke up and was very tired.  It took me super long to eat my breakfast that I had to really hurry to get ready.  I wore my "Girl Power" shirt which I told Daddy was a great night shirt and morning shirt so it was okay.
  • Daddy picked me up from school and we went shopping.  We went to Petsmart to get dog food and to Martin's to pick up Chinese food for dinner.  I ate yummy lo mein noodles and some of Mommy's green peppers.  YUM!  The fortune cookie was my favorite part... I think it's Mommy's too.
  • I was still coughing quite a bit this evening, so Mommy and I cuddled on the couch together watching a few of my favorite tv shows, Team Umizoomi, Dora in the City, Sarah & Duck.  I even had the energy to do the "Sprout stretch" while watching a little of The Goodnight Show.
  • I had a couple of breathing treatments.  Mommy's hoping we all get some sleep tonight.  She thought I was feeling better yesterday, but today not so much.








No comments:

Post a Comment