Sunday, December 28, 2014

December 28, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "I'm a jewelry store!" (while holding out my arms wearing bead necklaces on my neck and arms trying to get Mommy to "buy" a necklace).

I did:

  • I woke up at 7:00 yelling for Mommy.  I was very hot and coughing.  Mommy let me cuddle with her a few minutes before giving me medicine and getting ready to go to the doctor, just like Daddy two days ago.  I even got to wear my pajamas Even though I wasn't allowed to be around Daddy the past two days, I still ended up with his flu.  Mommy did too.  Boo!  We ended up with lots of medicine to take to make us feel better.  
  • Since I was such a good girl at the doctor, I got a few Princess and the Frog stickers that matched my pjs perfectly (princess top and frog bottoms, no they didn't match at all).  Daddy also took us through the drive-thru to get hot Krispy Kreme donuts.  I ended up covered in icing!
  • Mommy and I spent much of the day resting on the couch.  I occasionally got bursts of energy and galloped down the hallway like a horse or ran around, but other than that, I played Go Fish, watched the iPad, and hung out at Grandma's.  
  • We both started feeling better later in the day, but still they made me rest.  I'm hoping to get out of the house tomorrow.  Mommy thinks we caught it very early since she hasn't had a fever and I haven't had a fever since this morning. Hopefully it will be a speedy recovery and we can enjoy some of our break from school.
  • I used some of Grandma's beaded necklaces to add more decoration to her Christmas tree.  I hope she didn't mind.  











No comments:

Post a Comment