Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December 3, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "My brains are scared!" (while climbing across from the chair to my ladder of my bed, being my typical daredevil self).
  • "My butt was laughing" (while giggling...  Mommy asked what that meant and I told her it was going up and down when I laughed).

I did:
  • I wore a beautiful pink shirt and jeans to school today.  I looked super cute.
  • I had a great day at school with a smiley and nothing but positives from my teachers. 
  • Daddy picked me up and we came home and it was nice enough weather for me to ride my bike up and down the sidewalk.  He was surprised that I was able to pedal myself up and down the sidewalk and to even turn myself around while pedaling.  He was super impressed!
  • We ran some errands, stopping at different stores, then he took me to Chick-fil-A, my favorite!  I even got to play in the play area and got a board game to take home with me.
  • When Mommy got home, she and I played the animal board game on the floor.  We had to send Indy and Littles outside since they wanted to play with us.  I beat Mommy and it was a super fun game since we got to learn about different types of animals and even got to act like the animals.
  • Before bed, Mommy showed me an advent calendar she bought me today... It had Mickey Mouse and I was super excited.  She thought I needed this since I keep asking how many days until Christmas and what the days (ex. December 3rd) means.
  • At bedtime, I was super silly and had a tough time calming down... Mommy thinks it might have been the advent calendar candy...  she might be rethinking the timing of it for tomorrow.  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment