Thursday, December 11, 2014

December 11, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "I can fly like Tinkerbell.  I have to practice my steering because I'm going to have a play with planes.  I'm going to have a plane concert and then a Tinkerbell concert"  (while flapping my arms in the air like I was flying).


I did:
  • I woke up and was in Mommy and Daddy's bed.  Mommy had given me another breathing treatment during the night and I kept coughing and she was worried about me, so she let me sleep with her.  I think she just like cuddling with me.
  • Mommy helped me get dressed, brushed my hair, and fixed me a quick breakfast since Daddy had an early meeting at school.  I'm glad she got to drop me off at school.
  • I had fun at school and didn't need to use my inhaler once while at school which is a big improvement over the past few days.  Mommy thinks I'm starting to feel too well since I got in trouble at lunch.  I was whistling and playing instead of eating and ended up getting a frowny.  Mommy and Daddy weren't very happy about it.
  • Daddy picked me up from school and I had to sit in time out after we got home.
  • Mommy brought pizza home for dinner and it was delicious!  
  • After dinner, I sat on Olaf watching Curious George on the iPad then Mommy and I played "balloon catch" until bedtime.  










No comments:

Post a Comment