Sunday, December 21, 2014

December 21, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:


  • "I like you.  You're my friend" (to Mommy while shopping).
  • "Tin-tin.  Mommy, do you know what that means?  It's 'good-night' in TIn Man's language"  (at bedtime).

I did:

  • I woke up a little before 8:00 this morning.  Mommy and Daddy were both happy I had slept in a little.  My belly was hungry, so I was ready to go downstairs.
  • Mommy took me downstairs and fixed my breakfast and let me watch television.  I chose "Engine Turtles" (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) to watch.
  • Daddy got up and we got ready for church.  I wore my beautiful Christmas dress today.  Someone told me that I looked like Santa's daughter.  Daddy didn't remember to brush my hair and Mommy had laid back down in bed for a bit, so when she got to church, she said I looked like a hot mess.  My hair was messy and I had a "joker face" from the hot cocoa I had been drinking.  She ended up walking back home to get my hairbrush then I fixed my hair myself.
  • After church, we went to eat.  I had delicious mac-n-cheese and cinnamon apples.  YUM!
  • We walked around the mall and did some shopping, but I was upset Daddy wouldn't let me play in the playground.  He said my outfit was not meant to play in so I wasn't so happy.  I did get ice cream though, so that made it better.  When we passed Santa Claus, I ran up to the enclosed area and waved at him.  He gave me a big grin, waved back, and even blew me a kiss so I blew one right back at him.  I hope I'm on his "Nice list."
  • I took a brief nap in the car on the way home, then couldn't fall back asleep at home.
  • We played my new My Little Pony game that I got from Gabriel then Mommy and I made paper chains to decorate our Christmas trees.  We have more to do tomorrow, but so far it looks great!  
  • Mommy was watching a video someone had posted on Facebook of a guy who looked like he was dancing to "Let it Go" so I decided to put Mommy's iPad beside of her phone and have both playing at the same time to compare.  I almost had them matching up.  It was great and Mommy and Daddy seemed very impressed that I had decided to do that all on my own.
  • I'm so happy that I only have two days at school before Christmas break.  It's getting so close to Christmas!


 

 

 





 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment