Tuesday, December 16, 2014

December 16, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "I'm going to huff and puff and BLOW your house down!" (after standing the tubes of ornaments up on their end on the table and trying to blow them over).
  • "Would you like to see my egg hatch?" (while squatting over a plastic Easter egg and cracking it open with my hands to show Mommy the inside of the egg).

I did:
  • I wore my cute Frozen Christmas shirt today.  Every one loved it!
  • I was great at school today and got a smiley and even got to make reindeer antlers at school that have real jingle bells on them.  I love them!
  • Daddy picked me up from school then he fixed spaghetti for dinner.
  • Mommy and I made candy gift bags for the teachers at her school while watching The Grinch.  It was funny, but I started getting bored and switched to watching the end of Santa Paws on Mommy's iPad.
  • At bedtime, Mommy and I decorated the Christmas tree in my room.  I did a lot of it myself.  I was so proud and made Daddy come upstairs to see it before I would go to bed.  I even added my door hanger decoration to the top of the tree for an added decoration.  












No comments:

Post a Comment