Wednesday, December 24, 2014

December 24, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:


  • "Will the thunder ruin Christmas?" (while it was storming at Grandmas and Grandpa's house).
  • "Maybe Santa will leave me a note saying thank you for the cookies and milk."

I did:

  • I woke up excited it was Christmas Eve and that it was time to get packed to head to Grandma and Grandpa's.
  • I wore my cute Christmas Minnie shirt.
  • I watched Frozen in the car with my headphones and ate lots of different kinds of food.
  • We stopped to see my cousins, Shane and Alexis and I got to play with them and got some super cool presents.  I was so excited.
  • I napped during most of the rest of the trip and woke up about 20 minutes before we got there.
  • Grandma and Grandpa were very excited to see me!
  • It started storming after we got there.  There was lightning, thunder, and wind which is very strange for this time of year.
  • I was so happy that I got to open a few presents tonight.  Grandma and Grandpa gave me two books tonight and Mommy and Daddy had a Christmas Eve box with new pjs, a movie, popcorn, hot cocoa, candy canes, and two books.  I loved it!  After putting on my new pjs and fixing the hot cocoa and popcorn, we watched Charlie Brown Christmas.
  • I fixed Santa a couple of cookies, a little popcorn, and milk.  I had to give him a napkin just in case he gets messy.
  • After putting the reindeer food outside, Daddy read me a book about Humphrey, the camel.  It told the Christmas story from his perspective and the pictures of him are so funny!  
  • I can't wait to wake up tomorrow for it to be Christmas Day!


 


 

 


 








Heading outside to put out the reindeer food.

No comments:

Post a Comment