Monday, December 15, 2014

December 15, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "Oh my God" (Mommy and Daddy do not like me to say that... this is the 2nd time in as many days as I have said it and gotten a lesson about only saying that when praying)...  I'm learning.

I did:
  • I wasn't too happy to get up so early.  Mondays are always tough.
  • School was fun, but I wasn't so well behaved.  I got a frowny because a girl wasn't sharing her toy with me, so I threw a toy.  Mommy and Daddy were very disappointed.  
  • I had "gymnaskits" today and was so brave swinging on the ring all by myself.  Most of the other kids needed help, but not me!  Now, to work on the forward roll again, especially going up an incline.
  • When we got home, I had a package waiting for me from my cousin Sherry.  It was a super cute Christmas Minnie shirt that she said is a "pre-Christmas gift for Holiday shopping."  I was very excited!
  • After dinner, Mommy and I made candy crafts for my teachers and wrapped a few presents for my friends.  I even wrote the names all by myself.  I was so proud of myself.
  • I have to start behaving better or I will start losing presents and I don't want that to happen.
  • Only 10 days until Christmas.  I'm getting super excited!


















No comments:

Post a Comment