Tuesday, December 9, 2014

December 9, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "I had a bad dream" (in the middle of the night so Mommy let me cuddle with her and Daddy).
  • "I will take two days off and then go for 14 days" (after Mommy told me that people would miss me at trivia tonight).

I did:
  • I woke up and wasn't coughing too much at all.  Daddy gave me medicine just in case and got me ready for school.  I even got to wear my "pretty kitty" shirt.
  • I had a great day at school, even got a smiley face and only had to use my inhaler once right before going outside to play with my friends.  My teacher said I didn't cough much at all.
  • When we got home, Mommy and worked together to make a large snowflake like the one in my school.  She already knew how to make it and we decided to use wrapping paper to make it extra pretty.  
  • As Mommy and I walked to the car to go to Ms. Sierra's, we saw a bright light moving slowly across the sky.  Mommy had seen this before and thought she knew what it was, but I was hoping it was a shooting star.  I even wished on it, but Mommy told me it was the International Space Station and that astronauts live up there.  I was so excited about it (Mommy was too!).
  • I made "cards" for Ms. Sierra and her family and took them to her house when I went there to play instead of going to trivia with Mommy and Daddy.  They gave me a choice tonight and I chose not to go with them to Buffalo Wild Wings.  I had fun with Ms. Sierra instead.  I did ask them to play the claw machine for me and to try to win something.  I'm not sure if they really tried or not.  They did tell me lots of people missed me since I wasn't there.  
  • We got home in time for medicine and bed.  I was very tired and so were Mommy and Daddy.  It's been a long couple of days and we are ready for some relaxation time.  







No comments:

Post a Comment