Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December 2, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:


I said:

  • "ABRACADABRA!" (when hiding the dime I had found under the trivia paper).
  • "Mister Monkey Hands, Miss Monkey Colorful, Mister Monkey Climbers,..." (when trying to name my new monkey toy)...  "He can do a somersault because he's a gymnastics monkey!" (I explained to Mommy and Daddy).

I did:
  • Another sleepy morning, and a yucky wet one outside.  Had it been a degree or two colder, school would have probably been cancelled, but the roads were just wet.
  • Daddy let me wear my new slippers today, but warned me that wearing them outside might get them a little dirty.  I was okay with it so he was too.
  • At school, we learned about the letter D and had a great day.  I got a smiley and couldn't wait to tell Mommy about the new letter we learned.  I told her the sounds it makes and she asked about a student in my class who has a name that starts with a D and I immediately said, "Douglas!"  She seemed impressed.
  • Mommy and Daddy fixed us a quick dinner and we relaxed a bit, coloring and watching Curious George before heading out.
  • I was glad it was trivia night, because I love all of the attention I get there.  I get lots of high fives, smiles, people coming over to talk to just me every week, and even get talked to over the sound system by Mr. Harry.  Everyone loves me there!  It was especially great today since I won a toy out of the claw machine...  it was a very colorful monkey and I was SOOOO excited.  I couldn't wait to sleep with it.
  • It was pouring the rain as I got ready for bed.  I'm hoping tomorrow is a much more beautiful day outside so we can play outside at school.  









No comments:

Post a Comment