Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December 30, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "A princess is always prepared" (while putting away my brush, mirror, and hair dryer that I had been using to "make-up" my bears).
  • "I was huge good last night for Grandma and Grandpa."
I did:

  • I woke up and played with Daddy and ate multiple breakfasts.
  • After getting dressed and ready, Mommy, Grandma, and I went to the Huntington Mall.  We ate lunch, rode the train, and even got to go to the Disney Store.  Mommy and I shared a cookies and creme milkshake.  We found a super cool store that had lots of jewelry and purses.  They even had tiaras which I tried on... I felt like such a princess!  I got a puppy sequin purse so I could carry around the extra part of my lunch.  
  • When we got back to Grandma's, Mommy fell asleep on the couch for a little bit even though I was trying to play with her.  I brought her a blanket to cover up.  I'm such a big helper!
  • All five of us went to eat dinner together.  I had yummy pasta and green beans with chocolate milk.  It was a fun place with lots of televisions.  I kept talking about the hockey game that was on television.
  • After coming back home, I watched a couple episodes of Little Princess before heading to bed.

















No comments:

Post a Comment