Friday, December 5, 2014

December 5, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "I'm sorry Mommy"  (when Mommy picked me up for the second day in a row).

I did:
  • Daddy was surprised when he turned on the light in his and Mommy's room and found me cuddling with Mommy this morning.  I had a bad dream and Mommy had come to get me and put me in bed with her after Daddy had already left bed this morning.  Mommy and I love cuddle time.  
  • Daddy got me dressed quickly so we could go get donuts on the way to school.  I love Donut Friday!  
  • School was fun, but I had trouble listening to my teachers, especially when it came to my desire to run around the classroom.  I ended up with a straight face today on the board and a note written in my book to Mommy and Daddy.  I was sad to tell them and they were a little disappointed, especially since I got a frowny yesterday.
  • Mommy picked me up and brought me home then we went to Ms. Sierra's to play with her, Emily, and Zoe while Mommy and Daddy went to a Christmas party for Mommy's work.  It was so much fun playing with them!  Ms. Sierra even had a new ball for us to play with in her hallway and it was super fun!
  • Mommy and Daddy picked me up late and I admitted that I was very tired, so after medicine, I went straight to bed. 
  • Mommy has something fun planned for us tomorrow.  I can't wait!  




No comments:

Post a Comment