Monday, December 22, 2014

December 22, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:


  • "I want Mommy!  I want Mommy!" (whining for 15 minutes after Mommy left for work this morning).
  • "I was a good girl.  I got an A!" (I actually got a smiley at school, but saw another child's "A" for absent and thought it was mine).

I did:

  • I woke up about 2:00 this morning and started whining.  I told Mommy that I had a bad dream and asked to sleep with her and Daddy.  I also had a very stuffy/runny nose.  It took a little while to fall back asleep.
  • Daddy woke me up close to 6:30 to start getting ready.  I wore my red and white striped sweater and jeans which made me feel like a cute candy cane.
  • A few of my friends weren't at school, but I still had fun. I had a bag waiting to bring home for Mommy and Daddy from school.  It had ornaments that I had made, a couple of pictures of me with Santa and my toy from school, a key chain with my picture, a Christmas card, and some other goodies too.  Mommy and Daddy loved their gift bag!
  • I was a good girl today and Mommy and Daddy were very surprised, especially since I wasn't in a good mood at all this morning.
  • I changed clothes and went to gymnastics class.  As soon as I got there, I bumped heads with another girl while we were doing our bear walk.  Mommy calmed me down and I was ready to go right back at it.  Mommy was so proud of me, especially my somersaults, my balance beam walk, and my improving balance.
  • Daddy had dinner ready when we got home and it was delicious!
  • I watched a little bit of a Christmas movie on the iPad before beginning to get ready for bed.











No comments:

Post a Comment