Thursday, December 18, 2014

December 18, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "Ellie is going to take home my turtle and cut the tag off of its fin since it is hurting his fin.  I'm so glad he will feel better.  He was still crying because it hurt." (I have been worried about the tag hurting the turtle's fin ever since we bought the stuffed turtle as a gift for my school gift exchange, but Mommy wouldn't let me cut the tag off).
  • "How many more songs until cookies?" (while watching the concert at Mommy's school).

I did:
  • I was in better spirits this morning and much less cranky.  I got to wear my "Santa's little helper" elf shirt which was perfect for today since it was gift exchange day at school.  I had Mommy helped me pack up my "Candy sleighs" for my teachers. 
  • At school, my teachers loved their gifts, my friend Ellie got my gift in the exchange which made me happy.  I got three Frozen puzzles from my person and I was so happy with them.  We had great snacks for our class party and even had a stick with fruit and a marshmallow on it.  It was delicious and fun!  I did get a frowny though Daddy didn't ask why when he picked me up and I couldn't tell him.
  • Once I got home and had my punishment time, I had a card to open from Grandma and Grandpa.  It has snowmen, stickers, and money and I was so excited.  I also got a lantern with lights from one of Mommy's friends.  I loved it and took it to bed with me tonight.
  • Mommy and I went to the Christmas choir concert at her school tonight.  It was so much fun and the girls looked like princesses in their red sparkly dresses.  I was thrilled when one of them talked to me.  I took my spider stuffed animal with me to the concert and we picked out Christmas cookies to bring home after the concert.  I picked lots of yummy ones that I guess I will have to share with Mommy and Daddy.
  • Mommy shared a new app on her phone with me.  It's called "Santa Tracker."  It is so cool!  I love the games and didn't want to go to bed since I was playing with it.
  • I'm going to try my best to have a smiley day tomorrow since Mommy made me take two presents out from under the Christmas tree for the two days I have not behaved.  I have to find a way to earn them back!  















No comments:

Post a Comment