Monday, December 8, 2014

December 8, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "Is today a school day?"
  • "I wanna be Queen Elsa and tie something around my neck."

I did:
  • I woke up with a fever, crying, coughing and having trouble breathing this morning.  After two back-to-back breathing treatments, some Tylenol, and another few hours of sleep cuddled with Mommy, I felt much better.  When I woke up, I was confused since it was so late and Daddy had gone to work, but Mommy hadn't and I wasn't at school.  Mommy had to explain that she stayed home with me since I was sick.
  • We cuddled under blankets on the couch and ate breakfast and watched a little television.  We actually spent a lot fo the day relaxing and trying to get healthier.  Mommy did some cleaning and even made me lunch and cooked dinner (in the crockpot) too.
  • Once Daddy got home, Mommy went to work to get some things ready for a meeting tomorrow.  
  • After dinner and pretending to be Queen Elsa, tying blankets around my neck or chest and parading around the thouse, it was time to get medicined up and ready for bed. 
  • Mommy and I read a Thomas the Train book then she tucked me into bed.  She is hoping I continue feeling better tomorrow (me too!).  








No comments:

Post a Comment