Friday, December 26, 2014

December 26, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:


  • "I'm not just tired, I'm hateful!" (when Grandma suggested I might need to go to bed).
  • "Puffy the cards" (when asking Mommy to shuffle the cards).

I did:

  • I woke up and cuddled with Mommy for a bit.  Daddy had left to go to the doctor to get medicine and Mommy was very itchy and still not feeling well.  Mommy and I finally got up and relaxed on the couch until Daddy got home and Grandma and Grandpa woke up.
  • Mommy and Daddy spent most of the day laying around trying to feel better.  I helped Grandma take care of them, even though I wasn't allowed close to Daddy.  I played with different toys throughout the day.  When Mommy started feeling better, we played Go Fish and started learning some new jokes from my learning cards.  I also started finding some mystery pictures in my Highlights magazine.
  • We spent the entire day at Grandma and Grandpa's house.   Maybe tomorrow everyone will be well enough to go out and about.




No comments:

Post a Comment