Friday, December 12, 2014

December 12, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "I can sing and count with my eyes closed."  

I did:
  • I woke up and was almost ready for school already since it was pajama day.  I wore my Hello Kitty PJs and took my teddy bear (Joy bear) to school. 
  • Daddy took me to get a donut since it was Friday and I even got Mommy a donut to eat for breakfast tomorrow.  I know her favorite is blueberry cake.
  • We watched Curious George and a Christmas movie today at school, I got a smiley, and I made a Christmas tree paper craft (the "ornaments" didn't stick well at all, so Mommy and I will have to fix it tomorrow).
  • Mommy picked me up at school and was proud of me for being a big girl.
  • We went home long enough to wake Daddy from his nap, pack my dinner and my toys, then go to Ms. Sierra's house for the night.  Mommy even took my pictures there since she hadn't taken any yet today.
  • I had fun playing with Ms. Sierra, her family,and even my friend Zoe.  It was lots of fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment