Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December 17, 2014


Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "I have to go to sleep. The sun will be up in three hours." Said at 9:30 at night.
I did:
  • I was a bear this morning. I whined about everything. I think daddy knew I wasn't
    going to have a good day.
  • I got a frowny face at school today for not listening to directions. I also coughed a lot.
    I really need to get over this illness!
  • Daddy picked me up from school and we went to PetSmart. I rode on the front of cart
    while daddy did all of his shopping. He wouldn't let me stop and see the animals since
    I wasn't a good girl at school.
  • Daddy and I spent much of the evening sitting around and watching tv. I think he thinks
    I need to rest. I did play a little bit of balloon catch and I ate a bowl of cereal before bed.
  • At bedtime, I colored a couple of pages for my teachers while we waited on mommy to
    get home. I like to use a lot of colors!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment