Friday, December 26, 2014

December 25, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:


  • "It's just what I always wanted!" (when I opened each and every present).

I did:

  • I woke up and couldn't hardly wait to get in my stocking to see what Santa had left me.  Santa had eaten all but a few crumbs of cookies and drank about half the milk.  He even left me a note thanking me for the cookies and telling me to be good again this year so he could stop by again next Christmas Eve.  
  • I was so excited by my stocking and gifts from Santa.  They were all great!  Grandpa woke up to Elsa (and me) singing "Let it Go!" over and over again.  
  • After Grandpa woke up and we ate a quick breakfast, we opened the other presents under the tree since I couldn't wait any longer.  I got some cool things, lots of things.  The theme this year seemed to be Frozen and Barbie.  I also got a cool baby doll and Panda bear.  The suitcase was very popular to play with, packing up my new clothes and Elsa pillow doll (that also sings "Let it Go!").  I also got some cool bubble wrap around a great Elsa picture for my wall.  The bubble wrap offered a lot of entertainment!  
  • We had some friends come over to play and eat dinner.  There were three other kids and I loved it!  We played and played and played!  
  • Mommy and I spent some time playing with my new Goldieblox game.  It is super fun and Mommy seemed very proud and excited with how quickly I figured it out on my own.  
  • After they left and we relaxed, Mommy and Daddy both started feeling bad.  All they did was lay around and sleep.  I'm not sure what's wrong, but they weren't themselves.  
  • I am sad to see Christmas go for another year, but it was such a great day and I got to try out many of my new toys.







  



















No comments:

Post a Comment