Saturday, December 20, 2014

December 20, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:


  • "I love you Gemma cat, best friend forever" (while hugging and squeezing on Gemma).
  • Conversation with Mommy:  
    • Mommy:  "What do you want to get Daddy for Christmas?"
    • Me:  "Work."
    • Mommy:  "Why work?"
    • Me:  "Because he likes to work all of the time."
    • Mommy:  "What does Daddy like to do for fun?"
    • Me:  "Work and sit around."
    • Mommy:  "What else do you want to get him?"
    • Me:  "To be nice to others."
    • Mommy:  "He would love that."
  • "Liftoff!"  (while playing with a Barbie airplane...  Mommy seemed very proud of my word choice).
  • "Someone said something about cake!"  (while at the party).

I did:

  • I woke up a little earlier than Mommy and Daddy had hoped, climbing in bed with them close to 7:00, after Mommy had gotten up at 6:00 to take me to potty.  I wasn't content laying in bed with them and Daddy was afraid my cough would wake up Mommy, so he took me downstairs.
  • I watched a little television and ate breakfast and played while Daddy did lots of cleaning, especially catching up on laundry since he finally got the dryer fixed.
  • When Mommy got up, she fixed me a second breakfast and we cuddled on the couch and watched The Polar Express on tv.  We didn't get to finish it, but I'm sure we will send the end some other time.
  • Mommy and I went to Chick-fil-A to meet Gabriel and his Mommy.  We exchanged Christmas gifts... I gave him a car (with a key), a puzzle, and an animal coloring flipbook.  I think he liked the car the best.  He got me a My Little Pony game and told me he wanted to come to my house to play it with me sometime.  I loved it!  We played in the play area together, made new friends, and we all came down the slide together like a pretzel over and over again.  After leaving Chick-fil-A, we went to Target to do a little shopping.  Gabriel and his Mommy did too.  I had to stop at the red circle out front to get my picture taken (like always) and Gabriel joined me too.  When the pictures were finished, I immediately jumped down.  Gabriel's Mommy asked if he was going to jump and he quickly said no.  Mommy says that I'm a little too brave for my own good sometimes. 
  • Mommy and I did a little shopping then we came home and I took a quick nap.
  • We went to a surprise birthday party for Mommy and Daddy's friend Michele.  There were lots of kids there for me to play with and lots of toys, especially Barbies and Barbie houses.  I had so much fun!  I told Mommy and Daddy that I didn't want to leave.  
  • On the way home, Mommy pointed out a Christmas inflatable Snoopy with his doghouse in a yard.  I couldn't see it and was whining, so Daddy turned the opposite direction he was planning to go so I could see it.  Somehow, I still didn't see it and even when Mommy saw another one in a different yard, I still missed it.  I whined and cried for a while about it, especially because I was so tired. 
  • After a quick bath and medicine it was time for bed.  It was a very busy and fun day!





















No comments:

Post a Comment