Sunday, December 7, 2014

December 7, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "Is Grandma at Santa's workshop?"
  • "It's getting night time outside (getting dark) so it's almost time for the Christmas party... I'm so excited!"
  • "Carrots!" (when entering the room in the middle of prayer at the Christmas party, causing quite a few giggles).

I did:
  • I had a restless night (and so did Mommy) but I still woke up a little earlier than Daddy had planned.
  • We ate breakfast, had a bath, then got dressed in my beautiful new Christmas dress.
  • At church, all of the little girls were wearing beautiful dresses like me.  Ms. Sierra helped us make reindeer for a craft in the nursery and it was so much fun.  I loved it!  
  • After church, we went to Pizza Montese where Daddy fixed me a big plate of spaghetti and a slice of pizza... Mommy immediately worried about the white sleeves of my dress, but I pushed them up and didn't make a mess of them at all.
  • On the way home, Mommy told me that Grandma was hanging out with Santa, helping him out.  She showed me a video Grandma had sent of Santa talking to me.  I didn't know what was going on at first and seemed to be in shock, but after watching it over and over again, I got more excited about it.
  • Once we got back home, Mommy and I took a long nap.  My doll, Snoopy, and Dolly slept with us too.  
  • After a little relaxation time, it was time to get ready for the YoungLife Christmas Party.  I couldn't have been more excited, especially when Mommy told me there would be other kids to play with there.  I even squealed loudly since I was so excited.
  • I got lots of compliments on my dress.  I ran around and around with my new friends.  I even wore a headband hat for a little of the evening.  There was a room with a chalkboard, so I had fun writing on it too and even played some of the games with the big kids.  It was super fun!
  • It was bedtime when we got home, but I had to do an extra medicine tonight since I've been coughing a lot.  Mommy and Daddy are hoping I sleep a little better tonight.

















No comments:

Post a Comment