Tuesday, December 23, 2014

December 23, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:


  • "I was awesome today!  I had a great day!"  (to Mommy when she picked me up from school).

I did:

  • I was tired this morning, but excited that it was the last day of school before Christmas.
  • I wore one of my cute Christmas shirts today and even took my friend Olive a present.
  • I was a super big girl at school and got a smiley.  Ms. Tammy told Mommy I was very good today.
  • Daddy and I hung out about an hour at home while Mommy took a quick nap and then I went to Ms. Sierra's for the evening.  Mommy and Daddy had to do some shopping, wrapping, and packing, so we would be ready to hit the road tomorrow morning.  I played games with Ms. Sierra instead of trying to keep up with them.  
  • As soon as we got home, it was time for medicine and bed.  I was super surprised to find Christmas Perry the Platypus on the shelf above my bed.  I haven't seen him for nearly a year.  I'm so glad he came back to see me.  
  • I'm so excited to see Grandma and Grandpa tomorrow and for it to be Christmas Eve.





No comments:

Post a Comment