Saturday, December 27, 2014

December 27, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:


  • "Do you want a bite of bacon?" (when asking Mommy if she wanted a bite of ham)
  • "I'm  really, really hungry" (all day, even right after eating).

I did:

  • I woke up and ate three different breakfasts, a bowl of cereal (fruit loops), pancakes, and then an apple cinnamon muffin.  They were all delicious!
  • After some play time at Grandma and Grandpa's, a phone conversation with my cousin Sherry, and lunch (lasagna and a slice of ham), I took a long nap.
  • After nap, we quickly got ready, then Grandma, Mommy, and I went to Chuck-E-Cheese.  It was so much fun!  We played nearly all the game.  The horse was my favorite and I rode it MANY times.  For the first time ever, I could actually throw the Skee-balls all by myself!  Mommy was thrilled!  A little boy gave me three of my tickets so I gave a girl one of mine later in the evening.  I chose Frozen stickers, a Chuck-E-Cheese toy, and candy for my prizes and I got to dance with Chuck-E too.  It was lots of fun.
  • Once we got back to Grandma's, she cooked us a delicious dinner of chicken broccoli alfredo.  YUM! 
  • Mommy and I played Go Fish over and over again, I watched a little of my movie on Mommy's phone, and read my new Barbie gymnastics book before bed.  I also drew in my minion book for a second day showing what I did today.  Mommy posted a picture on here so you could see.  
  • I was so excited when Mommy told me we could go to the mall tomorrow to make a new friend at Build-a-Bear.  I already started planning what type of animal, what kind of clothes, and what I might name it.  I can't wait!  

























No comments:

Post a Comment