Monday, December 29, 2014

December 29, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:
  • "I'm so fortunate" (to Grandma while taking my medicine before bedtime).
  • "I'm just being silly" (while putting my blue hair braid clip across my face and having Grandma take silly pictures of me before bed).

I did:

  • I woke up feeling great this morning.
  • I ate a donut and cereal and watched Zhou on television while waiting for others to get up.
  • Once Mommy got up, we got ready and decided to try going out and about since we were feeling better.
  • We went to the mall where I got to make not just one, but two new bear friends. I made "Princess Elsa" and "Princess Sienna" (I later changed her name to "Princess Naonni").  We got to wall around the mall and eat lunch with the Story family. I miss them so much, especially my friend Rebekah.
  • We got back to Grandma's and she was yelling at the television so I knew the Mountaineers were playing. We ate pizza and watched the game.  I tried entertaining everyone but they wouldn't pay attention to me while the game was on. 
  • After the game mommy and daddy went out for the evening.  I played with Grandma and Grandpa. I watched a movie on the iPad, played games, and watched for Mommy and Daddy to get home.    I was such a good girl for Grandma and Grandpa. 


































No comments:

Post a Comment