Thursday, December 4, 2014

December 4, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "I'm sorry....  I'm so sorry, Mommy!"  (to Mommy when she picked me up and I had gotten a frowny face today).
  • I'm glad you picked me up... you're my friend Mommy." (to Mommy when she picked me up at school).

I did:
  • Daddy dressed me in a cute pink snowman/snowglobe shirt, but before we got out of the house, I told him it was "stabbing me" and I had to change.
  • I had fun at school, but got in some trouble.  My teachers had written a note to Mommy and Daddy that I wasn't very nice to my friends, wasn't sharing toys, and was arguing and talking back to friends and teachers.  They were so unhappy when they found out.
  • As soon as I got home, I sat in timeout crying for what seemed like forever.  I had forgotten that I couldn't get out of timeout when I was crying.  After a long talk with Mommy and Daddy about my behavior, they decided to still let me go to the Be-Hive to make my snowman craft today, thank goodness.  I was afraid they wouldn't let me go.  I had a great time and loved the snowman and play time there.
  • Daddy decided he wanted wings for dinner, so we went to b-dubs.  I didn't get to play the claw machine since I wasn't good today, but still had fun playing puzzles and making cute unicorns on the game boxes with Mommy.  
  • Once at home, I cuddled with Mommy a few minutes before Daddy put me in bed early.  He's hoping a longer night of sleep will help me be a better behaved girl tomorrow.  















No comments:

Post a Comment