Saturday, December 13, 2014

December 13, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "The inside of my body remembers things from when I was a baby."
  • "i see yummy tomatoes!!!!"  and "They have Hersheys (kisses)!!!" (at the party)

I did:
  • I woke up at Ms. Sierra's house this morning.  Daddy got there soon after I woke up to bring me home.
  • Daddy and I did some cleaning and I watched a little television.
  • When Mommy woke up, she and I played "balloon catch" and relaxed until lunch time.
  • After lunch, Mommy and I relaxed some more while Daddy ran errands.
  • When he got home, I went upstairs to take a nap.  I had a very long nap.  It was great!
  • I made several drawings to take to the Christmas party with us.   After changing clothes (and arguing that I wanted to wear one of my Christmas dresses... we compromised on a skirt with leggings), and finishing my artwork, it was time to go to the party.  I was so confused as to where we were going since I hadn't been there before but was so happy there there were a few kids there to play with.  Daddy and his friends talked about caves most of the time and they even said I could go with them soon.  I was confused about the "Halloween decorations" (bats) not realizing that bats are a cave thing and they are perfect for the group's party.  
  • We drove around and looked at Christmas lights after the party and it was so fun until I had a coughing spell.  Other than this one time, I had only a couple of coughs off and on all day, thank goodness.









No comments:

Post a Comment