Friday, December 19, 2014

December 19, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:


  • "Are we almost there?
  • "We still have a few minutes."
  • "I can wait eleven minutes."
  • "We can make it by then."
  • "Do you know why I told you how long I can wait?"
  • "No."
  • "Because when we go to grandma's, I'll have to wait a long time."
  • "It'll take longer than eleven minutes."
  • "I know that. I can wait twelve-ity minutes."
Conversation with daddy on the way to meet mommy for dinner.


I did:
  • When daddy woke me up this morning, I was sprawled out at the bottom of my bed. I must have been really restless last night.
  • Mommy took me to school this morning. At school, Santa came and he gave me a My Little Pony puzzle. I got a smiley face.
  • Daddy and I met mommy for dinner and then went shopping for Uncle Chris and Aunt Candy. I fell asleep on the way home.
  • At home, I played with a Frozen puzzle and watched a little bit of Dora the Explorer. I had a bowl of cereal before bed. Also, Daddy and I read Cows to the Rescue before bed. It's so silly!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment