Sunday, December 14, 2014

December 14, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "EEEEE!  They have Frozen stuff!" (in every store we went to today).

I did:
  • I woke up and cuddled with Mommy and Daddy for a bit.  
  • Daddy had to go to church a little earlier, so Mommy and I were lazy and went later.  
  • I wore my beautiful "mermaid dress" today and felt like such a princess, at least until my tights started itching too much.
  • At church, we made some crafts and I got to drink some hot cocoa.
  • After church, we went to Hagerstown for lunch and a little shopping.  It was fun, but I started getting sleepy and even fell asleep in the car on the way home.
  • I helped Mommy and Daddy put together our new coffee table and then helped decorate the Christmas tree.  It was so much fun, even if I did clump all the ornaments on one part of the tree.  Mommy and Daddy are way too picky about where things go on the tree and how many ornaments should go on one branch.
  • After a bath and sharing a quick snack with Daddy, it was bedtime. 
  • I'm looking forward to a fun week at school with a party, presents, and Santa!























No comments:

Post a Comment