Saturday, December 6, 2014

December 6, 2014

Alyson's Antics of the Day:

I said:

  • "I wish that we were at Grandma and Grandpa's house so we could go to Camden Park" (Mommy later explained that it was too cold and that Camden Park isn't open this time of year).
  • "It tastes like yucky bananas" (referring to my Albuterol inhaler that I have avoided up until today, always reverting back to the nebulizer instead).
  • "Does Santa have a cousin?" (to Mommy as we walked through Gabe's while we were shopping).
  • "Does it sound like an angel singing?" (to Mommy as I played the piano... not singing).

I did:
  • I let Daddy sleep in until almost 8:00, then we got up and went downstairs.
  • Mommy woke up and she and I had a date with Gabriel, his Mommy, and Santa Cow at Chick-fil-A.  We had so much fun eating, making a craft, and playing in the play area.
  • We came back home and relaxed and ate lunch before nap time.  Mommy and I cuddled together, but I didn't sleep much which means Mommy didn't either.
  • We visited with Daddy a little before he had to leave again to go ring the bell for the Salvation Army.  
  • After Mommy and I ate dinner at McDonald's, we took hot cocoa to Daddy at K-mart where he was ringing.  We also had hot cocoa too.  He even let me ring the bell, but after about 20 seconds, I was done.  I was getting too chilly.  
  • Mommy and I went shopping at Gabe's.  There was way too much to look at, so we ended up staying there nearly an hour!  
  • We came back home and relaxed a bit.  I had another "cuddle party" with my animal friends and played and watched a little television.  Mommy and I also made a funny JibJab video of the three of us.  It was super funny!  














No comments:

Post a Comment