Friday, August 10, 2012

August 10, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Adventures of the Day

  • I woke up about 7:10 and hung out with daddy while mommy slept in. When mommy went to work, daddy and I played around the house. I kept trying on mommy's new panties and saying, "pretty!"
  • I had pizza for lunch. I was so excited to eat pizza. I only napped for an hour after lunch. When I woke up, daddy and I played with my blocks and I hugged Gemma and gave her a kiss.
  • When mommy came home, we all went to dinner at Garfields. Mommy and daddy said something about an anniversary. I had a few bites of a tortilla rollup. It rained really hard while we were eating dinner and I got a little scared. After dinner, we ran around the mall and I stopped at several shoes stores to admire the shoes.
  • Daddy fixed an iPod for me with all of my games so I will stop stealing his phone. I tried it out before bed.












No comments:

Post a Comment