Monday, August 20, 2012

August 20, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day
  • Daddy woke me up at 6:00 this morning.  I so wanted to sleep in, but he wouldn't let me. 
  • I ate chocolate chip muffins for breakfast, then got dressed and ready to go to Ms. Cheri's house.
  • I was super excited to see school buses on the way to Ms. Cheri's.  I yelled "SCHOOL BUS!" when I saw the first one, then immediately began singing "The Wheels on the Bus."  Mommy thought I was too cute.  Then I saw cows and kept saying "Moo!  Moo!  Moo!"
  • Keegan and Peyton both were at Ms. Cheri's today.  Keegan and I caught up, talked and played all day, except for the two hour nap we took in the middle of the day.
  • I wanted to go outside while waiting for Mommy, but it started storming and the rain was pouring, so I couldn't wait outside.
  • After we got home, we had spaghetti and bread for dinner.  YUM!  Then, Daddy gave me some chocolate pudding.  I made such a mess of myself that Daddy had to give me a quick shower to wash me off.  (Luckily, Mommy and Daddy knew I would be somewhat messy, so they took my white shirt off before I started to eat).
  • Once in my pjs, Daddy tried to take quick nap in the floor, but I kept him awake by using him as a jungle gym.  I kept tickling Mommy's feet, then tickled Daddy's feet, and even tried to tickle Gemma's feet too (she wasn't a fan!).  I also found an empty envelope and decided to make myself a hat by stretching the open part of the envelope over my head.  Mommy and Daddy thought I was very creative!
  • When it came time for bed, I was in the middle of watching George, so I carried Mommy's ipad upstairs so I could keep watching.  I had a meltdown when Mommy and Daddy turned it off.  I wasn't finished watching.  Daddy says I'm an addict, whatever that means!












No comments:

Post a Comment