Sunday, August 26, 2012

August 26, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up on my own at about 6:00 this morning, then rested with Mommy and Daddy until nearly 7:30.  Mommy and I got up at 7:30 and she fixed me cinnamon toast, fruit, and milk for breakfast... YUM! 
  • We watched an episode of Curious George and relaxed until Daddy got up and it was time to get ready for church.
  • While walking to church, I decided to run a little, at least until a loud truck drove by and I said "Hold you please" to Daddy so he would pick me up.  I was extra whiny at church this morning but did have fun playing in the nursery.  I thought about taking a nap since I was tired, but I was afraid I would miss something.
  • After church, we walked home and then Daddy drove us to Five Guys to eat lunch.  He thought I was going to fall asleep in the car, so he had Mommy bring the food out to us instead of eating in the restaurant.  So, we ended up having a picnic in the car.
  • On the way home from Charles Town, I too a siesta... it was rainy and dreary, so it was the perfect time for a nap.  I napped for nearly an hour in the car, so Mommy did the grocery shopping while Daddy stayed in the car with me.
  • I helped unload the groceries after we got home and even cheered for myself when the last bag was empty.  I'm such a good helper!
  • I decided to try on Daddy's socks.  I put on his brown socks, then his white socks over top of them (on both feet). 
  • I did Wii Fit with Daddy...  I stood on my balance board (digital scale) while Daddy stood on the Wii Fit balance board and I mimicked his moves.  It was fun!
  • We had a Young Life leadership meeting tonight, so I was a big hit!  I was the youngest there and had the attention of about 20 people, mostly high school and college students... They loved me!  I loved playing with a cute little kitten, chasing it even under the couch and throwing a ball that it would chase.  I also played with magnetic letters, a toy snake, and a ball, but my favorite was moving the little kid's chairs around.  I also got to eat pizza, chips, and a cookie, so it was super fun!
  • After we returned home, I got to talk to Grandma and Grandpa on the phone and watched Curious George while getting ready for bed. 
  • It was a busy Sunday, but fun.  I can't wait to go to Ms. Cheri's tomorrow!







No comments:

Post a Comment