Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August 29, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I woke up screaming at 5:15 this morning, 15 minutes earlier than yesterday and 45 minutes earlier than I had to get up.  I heard Daddy walking on a squeaky board, so I woke up...  Mommy and Daddy were not amused. 
  • I went downstairs and had breakfast with Daddy until it was time to get ready.
  • Since I was tired, I decided I wanted to take Bear, Dolly, and Blankie to her house this morning instead of leaving them in bed.  I thought I might need them.  I nearly fell asleep in the car on the way to Ms. Cheri's house. 
  • Once at Ms. Cheri's, I got a burst of energy until about 11:00 when I started dozing.  I somehow managed to stay awake through lunch until my normal nap time.  I only slept an hour instead of my normal two hours this afternoon.  Ms. Cheri warned Mommy of this when she picked me up just in case I was extra tired this evening.  Also, Ms. Cheri told Mommy about the scary moment we had today when Dolly was missing.  Luckily we found her... she was hiding in the mailbox toy Ms. Cheri has downstairs.  I was really worried and so was Ms. Cheri. 
  • Mommy had to stop at the post office on the way home and I resisted the attempt to be put in the stroller, so Mommy let me wear my bear backpack and walk.  I was a good girl at first, then once I saw the cards and other things to look at, I did not want to stand in line with Mommy.  I had a big meltdown and ended up laying on the floor screaming and crying.  Mommy got upset with me and picked me up and wouldn't let me down until we were back at the car.  She was not happy!
  • Once at home, we visited Daddy, then ate dinner.  I also got to play in the playground.  It was the first time I made it to the top of the playground though I needed just a little bit of help to get up there.  Daddy and a new little friend of mine helped me to the top then I got to play up there.  I climbed back up (with help) several times.  It was so much fun!
  • Once we got home, Uncle Chris was there.  We visited with him and Zeke and then it was time for bed.  I think Mommy and Daddy sent me to bed a little earlier tonight.  I wonder what time I'll wake up tomorrow....







No comments:

Post a Comment