Saturday, August 11, 2012

August 11, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day


  • I woke up about 7:10 with my nose still pouring and with a cough (Mommy seems more nervous today about me, especially when I cough).  I ate a Poptart while Daddy worked out. 
  • We woke up Mommy and made breakfast including eggs and cinnamon toast for Mommy at 9:30.
  • I watched a little Curious George and played (with shoes, toys, and Mommy's ipad) until lunch  and then I took a nap.
  • I woke up after about an hour long nap and then I helped Daddy fold laundry. 
  • After grocery shopping with Mommy (of course we got chocolate milk and bananas), I helped Daddy and Mommy put away the groceries and then we had a quick snack before heading out for the evening.
  • We went to Ms. Jan's house where there were lots of people and yummy food.  The grapes were my favorite part.  I loved moving all of the chairs around and made friends with Jan's granddaughter.  We ran around, kicked a ball, moved furniture, and ate.  It was so much fun!  I also got to see a brand new baby.  I was more interested in playing with the buckles on her seat than seeing her. 
  • My medicine seemed to take longer tonight than normal and I also had some medicine before going to Ms. Jan's house.  I wonder if this has anything to do with my cough and snotty nose.  I've still been running and playing like crazy, but Mommy's still worried that I don't feel good.  Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow!







No comments:

Post a Comment