Friday, August 17, 2012

August 17, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy woke me up again this morning at 6:00am.  Boo!  I was sleeping so good. 
  • I enjoyed my chocolate chip muffins while breathing my medicine and watching George.
  • After getting my things together and after Mommy got ready, I went on the porch for a minute while Mommy loaded the car.  While on the porch, I saw the sun glowing a pretty pink color and rising over the building across the street.  I yelled "SUN!" and pointed at it.  Then, I reached my arm out and said, "reach it" and tried to reach it but couldn't.  Mommy said something about it being millions of miles away and that I could not reach it.  I don't like being told I cannot do something, so I kept trying, even as Mommy carried me to the car and while I was in the car.  I got a little upset that I couldn't reach it.
  • During the trip to Ms. Cheri's house, Mommy kept telling me about the color of the stop lights.  I liked saying "green- go" and Mommy would sound excited when the light would turn green, so after she said "green light," I said "give me five" and Mommy had to reach back while driving to give me five.  We high-fived a few times during the drive.
  • Ms. Cheri said that I enjoyed napping for two hours in my pack-and-play and she talked about how much I love having my Hello Kitty napping blanket/mat in the pack-and-play.  She said we sang a lot today and that I held up a triangle shaped toy and said "triangle."  I got to watch Travis move the cows this afternoon, from one side of the road to another, letting them go to the barn for dinner time.  I love watching the cows. 
  • When Mommy picked me up, I started doing what Mommy calls the "Punky Brewster dance," kinda running/jumping in place shaking my head.  I did not want to leave Ms. Cheri's.  I screamed and cried and shook my head no when Mommy tried to put me in the car.  I said "Stay Cheri's" and when she asked me if I wanted to go home, I said "No ma'am!"  It was a rough few minutes fighting with Mommy who was trying to get me in my seat.
  • After coming home, we picked up Daddy and went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner and I colored and played my games while Mommy and Daddy played trivia.  It was fun!  I also played peek-a-boo with Mommy and Daddy, hiding behind my napkin.  I thought it was hilarious!
  • I enjoyed the rain off and on today and was super tired by the end of the night.  Mommy and Daddy must have been tired too since they both fell asleep on the couch while we were watching George tonight before bed.  Getting back into this routine is rough, but I'm happy to be back at Ms. Cheri's.




No comments:

Post a Comment