Friday, August 31, 2012

August 31, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • What a refreshing night's sleep.  When Daddy woke me up at 6:00, I felt great!
  • I relaxed and watched Curious Geoge while eating my cereal bar until time to get ready.
  • I wore my cute plaid shorts/capris... they are too long for shorts but too short for capris.
  • Mommy surprised me by taking me to Dunkin Donuts to get a donut treat on the way to Ms. Cheri's.  That's two Friday's in a row... I hope this is becoming a tradition.  A blueberry cake donut every Friday would be great.  When Mommy got in the turn lane to turn into Dunkin Donuts, I screamed, "YEAH!  DONUTS!"
  • Mommy picked me up from Ms. Cheri's earlier than normal. When we got ready to leave, Keegan carried my things to the car. He is such a gentleman.
  • We spent the evening at Camp Tomahawk. I got to see Uncle Chris and Aunt Candy, my cousins, Shane and Alexis, and a whole bunch of other people. It was all so exciting. There was a big playground and I rode a big wheel, even though I can't quite reach the pedals.  I think it's my own motorcycle and even make motorcycle sounds while riding it.  I got to play with a bunch of other little kids also.  I also enjoyed playing in the grass... laying down in it and even being a cat (crawling in the grass, meowing, and sticking my tongue out).







 











No comments:

Post a Comment