Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 14, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Daddy and mommy woke up before me today and were already getting ready for the day when I woke up. I think things are getting ready to change. I played around with daddy for a little bit this morning and then we shared a bowl of Cocoa Krispies. Daddy wouldn't let me feed myself.
  • Daddy and I went shopping. He bought a new suit and then we went and bought some fish for home. They're yellow. I also looked at the kitties.
  • Daddy cooked on the grill for dinner and mommy made macaroni salad. We had potatoes, corn on the cob, and kabobs. I loved eating corn on the cob!
  • After dinner, I tickled daddy's feet and then sat on mommy while she was laying on the floor. Then, we went to Target and I got to carry a basket to hold everything I needed. The first thing I got was bananas. Then, I filled my basket with cake mix and four bags of chips.  Mommy thinks I have a snacking problem.  I sat my basket down and ran and got a bottle of "juice" too... I knew all of those chips would make me very thirsty.  Mommy and Daddy made me empty my basket before leaving.  Mommy and daddy also bought me a nap mat to take to Ms. Cheri's house. I think I'm getting ready to go back to daycare. I really miss Keegan and Peyton.
  • I watched an episode of George while I did my medicine, then it was time for bed.













No comments:

Post a Comment