Wednesday, August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I got up about 7:30 this morning and spent a few minutes watching Curious George  for a few minutes in bed. Daddy gave me Cocoa Krispies for breakfast and let me feed myself. I still haven't mastered it so I got it all over my shirt.
  • I played with Daddy this morning and watched a little bit of Curious George. I also helped daddy shred papers and do the dishes. Daddy fixed me mac and cheese for lunch and then I took a nap. When daddy got me out of bed, I "shushed" him and told him that bear was sleeping.
  • I played outside after my nap. I loved playing on my slide and swing. I especially liked the buckles on my swing. Daddy was picking up sticks in the yard so I spent time helping him.
  • I was excited to see Mommy, but she snuck in the door while I was helping Daddy cook. I spent time playing with her while Daddy finished dinner.
  • Daddy left after dinner so I spent the evening with mommy. I played my puzzles on Mommy's iPad and then I spun in circles. Mommy also let me fix her hair.
  • I found a circle in one of my books while I was getting ready for bed. I put the book down, stood on the circle, and then started spinning. I also so a picture of fruit in my Cookie Monster book. I told Mommy that there were two oranges in the picture. Then, Mommy asked how bananas there were and I correctly told her "three."



No comments:

Post a Comment