Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August 7, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • Last night was rough.  Woke up in the middle of the night a few times then spent the rest of the night with Mommy and Daddy trying to push Daddy off the bed.
  • Got up  about 7:30 and took Mommy to school, then Daddy and I shared pancakes and McDonalds.  YUM!
  • Played around the house with Daddy before lunch.
  • After lunch, I took a two hour nap.  I was exhausted! 
  • After picking Mommy up from work, I went swimming!  It was so much fun!  I ran, swam, danced, splashed, went down the slide, and jumped in from the side of the pool.  I even stole Mommy's shoes and walked around in them.  Every one at the pool thought I was too cute!  I even got to meet one of Mommy's former students while we were there. One of the times I climbed out of the pool, I noticed that the side of the pool said "No Diving."  I told Mommy and Daddy that there were "numbers on it!" and pointed to the letters.  I'm putting more and more words together to make more complete thoughts.
  • After coming home to change clothes and have a quick bite of dinner, I went to Ms. Sierra's house to spend a few hours while Mommy and Daddy had a night out.  Ms. Sierra took me for a walk and we even went to the playground so I could run and play.  I had a little issue with the swing, but overall I had a great time.
  • Once we got home, I told Mommy, "Had fun Sierra" and "Had fun kitty cat."
  • I cuddled on the couch with Mommy while I flipped between some of my favorite PBS kids shows on the ipad.  It was nice to unwind with Mommy after such a busy day.
  • We called Grandma and Grandpa, but I wasn't too talkative.  Next time I'll have to sing them a song.














No comments:

Post a Comment