Monday, August 13, 2012

August 13, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • When I woke up this morning, I was surprised when mommy came and picked me up. I got used to seeing daddy first thing in the morning. Mommy took me downstairs and I ate some animal crackers while watching George and cuddling with mommy. When daddy got up, he made mommy and me some chocolate chip muffin tops.
  • Daddy and I went for a long walk today. First, we visited his school and I met a few of the teachers he works with. I'm not sure where we went next since I fell asleep in my stroller. But, when I woke up, we were almost to the mall. Daddy took me to the mall to eat lunch (baked ziti) and play on the playground. Then, I went around to the trees and started picking leaves off of the ground and throwing them away.
  • When we got home, we played a little while waiting on mommy. Once mommy got home, we packed up some toys and I went to spend the evening with Ms. Sierra.
  • I started jumping up and down on Ms. Sierra's porch when I saw mommy and daddy come to pick me up. I was so happy to see them. We went home and watched a little bit of Martha Speaks while I took my medicine. Then I fell asleep pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment