Thursday, August 30, 2012

August 30, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • I slept much better last night and woke up when Daddy woke me up at 6:00 this morning. 
  • Uncle Chris was still here when I woke up, so I ate breakfast with him while we watched George together while Mommy and Daddy got ready for work.  I was happy to see Zeke the dog this morning too.
  • On the way to Ms. Cheri's house, I sang Wheels on the Bus every time we saw a school bus.  Mommy and I both were singing.  It was fun!
  • I decided to pick at some of my scabs on my legs from bug bites and my tumbles.  They bled a little, so Ms. Cheri tried to put a band-aid on my leg and I threw a fit.  I cried and would not go for the band-aid at all.  When Ms. Cheri told Mommy, she wondered what kid doesn't like band-aids? 
  • I was a big girl and a big helper when Mommy got to Ms. Cheri's.  I helped to carry my lunch bag to the car and got in the car without any fussing.  Mommy was so proud!
  • Once at home, I helped Daddy with the dishes.  I stood on his foot in order to reach the sink and then once his foot got tired, I used my potty seat to help.  I also grabbed a banana from the counter and peeled it and took a few bites of it all by myself, leaving the peel behind.  Gemma brought her pink mouse downstairs for me to play with her.  She kept meowing until I decided to play.
  • For dinner, we had tortellini and bread.  It was delicious! 
  • The rest of the evening was spent relaxing with Daddy, Uncle Chris, and Mommy.  I'm storing up my energy for what sounds like will be a busy weekend.














1 comment:

  1. Must be hereditary. :) Shane screamed anytime we tried to put a band-aid on him until he was four or five years old.

    ReplyDelete