Thursday, August 2, 2012

August 2, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • I woke up a little before 8:00 this morning. 
  • We got dressed and ready and Mommy packed my bag and lunch to go to Ms. Kelly's for a few hours while she went to a meeting and ran a few errands.
  • While at Ms. Kelly's I played, ate my lunch, and took an hour and a half nap. When Mommy showed up I smiled so big and started banging on the screen door since I was so excited to see her.
  • On the way home, I decided to point out several mailboxes to Mommy.  She's not sure if I learned the word mailbox from her or Ms. Kelly or Emily.  It's amazing how many mailboxes you see between her house and our house.
  • We came home and I was so glad to see Gemma and Cameron.  I noticed Mommy had moved around and organized some of my toys, but I could still easily find the ones I wanted to play with.  Mommy and I played with my blocks and I rode my airplane until we left to check on Socks the cat.  I have been Mommy's helper when we have stopped by Carol's.  I picked up Sock's dirty plate and threw it away, gave Socks a little extra attention and petted him nicely and gently, helped feed the fish in the pond, and carried in the newspaper each day from the porch.  She's so proud of what a big girl I'm becoming!
  • Mommy and I had pizza for dinner.  It was delicious! 
  • Once again today I was fascinated by the buckles on my high chair and got so excited, wanting high fives when I buckled it all by myself. I also tried putting my pants on Mommy's leg while she was sitting on the couch.  I also found Mommy's headband and decided I needed to wear it, then put it on Mommy's head too.  It didn't help Mommy's headache at all.
  • After a little while or playing with Mommy's ipad and my toys, we had a little ice cream for dessert.  YUM!  Mommy even let me watch a couple of episodes of Curious George while eating ice cream before bed. 






No comments:

Post a Comment