Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August 22, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day

  • Once again I had to get up at 6:00 this morning.  I wish Daddy would just let me sleep!
  • Breakfast and George have become the normal routine.
  • When riding with Mommy to Ms. Cheri's, I pointed out the sun and said "sun down."  Mommy told me that the sun was actually coming up and that it is called a sunrise.  When the sun shined in my face, I told Mommy that I needed my "glasses" so she gave me the ones out of my diaper bag (her old sunglasses).  I started singing "The Wheels on the Bus" as soon as I saw a school bus this morning (just like yesterday)...  My favorite part this morning was "Open and shut" and "wipers go swish, swish, swish."
  • When we pulled into Ms. Cheri's driveway, I screamed "YEAH!  YEAH!"
  • I had fun at Ms. Cheri's and didn't want to leave when Mommy got there.  I was enjoying playing with the rocks too much.  Yesterday we played with a grasshopper that was hanging out on the rocks and we watched it jump and tried to catch it, so today, I tried to get another bug, but Mommy told me not to.  Mommy said not all bugs are nice.  Since I was not wanting to leave, Mommy finally asked Ms. Cheri if we could borrow a rock until tomorrow so I would have one to hold while she put me in the car.
  • Once home, we ate dinner and played.  I even helped a little with the laundry...  such a good helper.
  • Mommy and I ran a few errands while Daddy was at the church, then we headed home.
  • After we got home, I asked for a "mana" (banana), so Mommy got me one.  I ate a few bites, then offered a bite or two to the picture of mountaineer football players on Mommy's computer screen.  Mommy wasn't too happy that I got banana gunk all over her screen.  I also got a big piece of banana smeared on the couch.  What a mess! 
  • After medicine and another episode of Curious George, I was ready for bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment