Sunday, August 12, 2012

August 12, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day


  • We had a rough night!  I was restless and Mommy and Daddy gave me a couple of breathing treatments during the night to make me feel better.  We were all able to get a little bit of sleep though.
  • I got up close to 7:00 this morning and after another breathing treatment, I had some breakfast with Daddy.
  • After getting dressed in my pretty denim jumper dress and a pink shirt, we went to church since I was feeling a little better and since Mommy had to teach Sunday School and Daddy had to preach.  I ran around and visited everyone and played in the nursery like I was feeling just fine. 
  • After the church service was over, I played the drums while Mommy played the piano.  I was even tapping my foot to the beat.  Mommy and Daddy were so proud (I think Grandpa will be too when he sees my video).
  • After walking home and having another breathing treatment, we went to eat lunch at Five Guys... YUM!  I love their grilled cheese and fries! 
  • After coming home, I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening playing at home to help me get over this illness.  I still played with Gemma and Cameron and of course all of my toys, but I also sat around a little too.  I even laid on the floor with Daddy for a bit while watching Curious George.
  • Before going to bed, I took a bath.  I enjoyed dumping water on myself and playing with all of my bath toys.  I even told Daddy "rain" and so he turned on the shower to make it rain.  I picked up my bath mat and then slipped a fell down so that was the end of bath time.  After I got dried off, I got to talk to Grandma and Grandpa on the phone.  Grandma requested that I sing a song on the phone, but I was too busy watching George. 









No comments:

Post a Comment