Sunday, August 5, 2012

August 5, 2012

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
  • I woke up screaming at 6:30 this morning...  After a little cuddle time with Mommy and Daddy and an episode of Curious George I was all better and ready to get up and start my day.
  • Daddy and I went downstairs and had breakfast while Mommy slept a little longer.
  • I wore a pretty yellow dress to church this morning and I was so happy that I got to play with Ms. Sierra since she was finally back from working at camp all summer.  I missed her!
  • We ate a quick lunch at Taco Bell before spending the afternoon with Ms. Sierra while Mommy and Daddy went to see a movie. 
  • When I got home, we had a yummy dinner of fettucine alfredo with broccoli and breadsticks.
  • After dinner, Daddy and I played with my blocks and built what Mommy called a condiminium.  I watched an episode of Curious George... actually had one episode playing on the television and one on the ipad at the same time.  Then, Daddy and Mommy let me bowl a game on the Wii with them.  It was so fun and I got several strikes and spares.  I ended up with a 115 for my first game.  Daddy thinks I'm following in Mommy's footsteps. 









No comments:

Post a Comment